Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ok, so I've been on zoom for the past several weeks and have continuously forgotten to post here. Unfortunately during the last day of Spring break my lappy decided to eat my character sheet files (as well as my side characters, creature work, and environment work), leaving me to scramble to get back to where I once was. I'm mostly back on track. Here are WIP versions of the re-compiled char sheets. Obviously not everyone is back on track, but we're getting there.

SUMMER

ELWING (OR ELLIE)
WOODSTAR


SHASHI

FARIS

KIRANA

FLETCH

More sketches will be posted later this week, probably during the weekend. This is will environment and side character drawings.

Peace out! :)

All art copyrighted to Christina Harper unless otherwise indicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment